Warning: This post is going to be all over the place! In an effort to make this post a bit more organized, I decided to go with a list of what I have been up to lately. Because who doesn’t love a good list?! (Or is that just me and my OCD tendencies?)
1. Bodeefit Workout Emails. Even if I don’t do every single one of them, their daily appearance in my inbox reminds me that I need to get moving and they inspire me to create my own little mini workouts. A must to break up the winter blahs and get the endorphins flowing! Plus, I love that the workouts are super quick and require little to no equipment!
2. Paleo Banana Bread. This paleo banana bread to be exact. I don’t think that I need to explain-what’s not to love about warm, dense, slightly sweet bread?! The recipe is super easy and I have now made it 3 times! Plus, unlike other Paleo breads that I have tried, the bread rises to the top of my loaf pan! George of Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations also has a Paleo ebook, and it is on sale! Definitely check it out!
3. Draw Something. I may be a little late to the party on this one, but I recently started playing this game and I love it! I find it incredibly amusing to watch my brother try to solve my drawings…like the time he had to guess ‘vegan’ and I redid my drawing at least 5 times! Whoops!
4. Challenge Loop. Accomplish goals and be entered to win fitness related food and goodies?! Yes please! I downloaded this app so that I could be a part of the 28 Day Blog Challenge. More on this later!
5. I signed up for my first half marathon! The Wineglass Marathon is a local marathon that I have always been intrigued by, but never thought I’d actually be participating in it! The race doesn’t take place until the Fall, so I have plenty of time for training and will probably be fitting in at least one other half marathon as a ‘practice’ run.
So, my list turned into a bit of link love. I have been fairly busy lately with work and practice, plus fitting in all of the daily to-dos. I have been brainstorming with goals for myself and the blog, so there is more to come!
What have you been loving lately?
What is your favorite App?